Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

TRUST

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!  First I want to start off with saying Welcome to everyone who is reading this. Since today is Thursday I figured my topic today would be on "Trust". Now I know your probably wondering why talk about trust... Well here is what I have come to realize alot of people say that they trust someone when in all actually they probably don't even know what trust is.
TRUST is a noun that is defind as a firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something. For example , Me and some one I considered to be a great and amazing friend a person I trusted betrayed me and now I can't trust them like I use to...but with time I feel as though we can rebuild our friendship and the trust they lost in me... if you have some examples of trust on how it was positive or negative tell me about it maybe within another's problem with trust is the solution to your own trust issues or a solution to a similar problem you are having.

Until Next Time Smile Because You Are Beautiful No Matter Who Says Different!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment