Followers

Friday, January 31, 2014

BULLYING!!!

...Bullying,  Something alot of us know to much . Why me?  What did I do to deserve this? Are a few of the questions we ask ourselves. But I'm here to answer these questions...  I'm here to give you... yes you... your voice back.  This isn't coming from someone who has never experienced this pain , because I have. I have instilled in myself that the thing they they are saying are only words , and for me to sit here and say that they don't hurt would be a lie because they do but I can say that I was always told it's not  what they call you it's what you answer to. Honestly there was a point of time when I was scared to do anything. After being assaulted while I was walking one night I was afraid to do anything and go anywhere. Things such as these are very traumatizing.  I had to learn that if I Let that one night have a hold on me like it did I would never be happy, I would never do any of the things I dreamed of, if I had Let it hold me back I wouldn't  have the confidence and courage to even do this.

There is nothing wrong with being different , being different is a unique trait that not many people have. So EMBRACE!!  The fact that you are different.

UNTIL NEXT TIME SMILE BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHO SAYS DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment