Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My 1st Blog!!!!

Honestly i don't really know what to blog about.... So this is going to be something new for me, but i feel that this can be the start of something new an amazing experience that i will always remember. First off i think i should tell a few things about me .My name is Marquis i am currently a Senior in High school and i just recently started a YouTube Channel please be my guest and go and check it out & Subscribe to my channel and comment on here or the videos on there and tell me what you all would like to see. Good and bad Criticism is welcome because it teaches me what i should change and builds character. if you want you can follow me and add me on all my social media ( Twitter, Instagram, Facebook ) I plan to blog everyday so let me know some things that you all would enjoy reading about.

  Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who says Different.

2 comments: