Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

JUST LOOK!!!

Hello my beautiful and hansome peeps....Today we have a topic that I just can't find the words to give it a proper title. But when I think about this subject or situation I think of the following Depression, Darkness, Honesty, Love,Remorse. Honestly I just can't fathom the idea of if I was put in a situation where I was being disowned by my family literally the people who are mentally programmed to love you & care for and about you..I have friends who have been in this situation and they have come out on top with a smile & not allowing anyone to break their spirit. I honestly feel sorry for the parents and people who think being gay,lesbian, bi, or what ever a persons sexual orientation is that it's a choice when it's not. Who would willingly choose to beaten, harassed,humiliated, looked at like you are the scum of the earth. I can honestly say that before I came out to my mom which was something I was planning to do after I   left her house for college. Because I was afraid that she would do the same thing my best friends mom  did to him. When he came out to his mom she gave him to 2 state and didn't want to have anything to do with him.  I personally couldn't have as strong as he was & is and I am so blessed to have him as my friend . But to not make this a big depressing mess , but the key to what I'm saying is this I come from a very religious background and even though my family may not like or agree with my life and the way I live my life they support me and love me and I am blessed and thankful for them. But my point is this no matter who you are just love yourself and learn to be comfortable in your own skin and for your friends & family if they can't love and except you for who you are they they are not the type of people you need in your life. You need people who will build you up not break you down. If you have any questions or topics that you would like for me to talk about or you want to read about just shot me a quick email to justuspeeps2@gmail.com or leave it in the comments section below.

Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who Say Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment