Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FEAR!!!!!

Hello my beautiful and hansome peeps....Today we will be talking about facing fears.Not many people really & truly face their fears and this may sound like me being dramatic but it's not I promise. About 4 1/2 years ago about 2 1/2 months after I started High School. My family moved closer to the high school I was attending so that I could be closer. Well in the evenings after I completed my homework and chores I use to go afternoon walks with my sister & her gf or with friends every day or so. But on this particular day I just wanted wanted to walk alone. So I went on my usual route which was about a block or two around my neighborhood . Earlier that day me & my then bf had gotten into an argument about him cheating which it wasn't the first time but it was indeed the last time for me so I ended what he says was the best thing in his life. Which he was clearly pissed off about.  But back to the walk I was walking down a street a block over from my house When this Burgundy Ford Taurus passed me. I didn't pay it any attention then it passed by again but this time they stopped and 5 guys out if the 6 got out of the car and surrounded me.   When the car stopped I grabbed my phone & dialed 911, and put the phone down by my side as they approached me. They began to call me all out if my name, saying fag this & fagget that sissy this & sissy that  . Now while all this is happening I am still walking as though they are not there which pissed them off then they started grabbing signs out of peoples yards and began to hit me & throw rocks at me.  I tried to run which by the way didn't help the guys that where attacking me started chasing me once I got half way down the street 2 of the guys grabbed me took my phone which still was connected to 911. The 6th guy who was in the car started the car all the guys ran back to the car so I started back running home. As doing as all the guys where back in the car the sped past me they started throwing thing out the windows at me....Now  the reason for this story is this,  that situation had me afraid to go outside and walk at night in fear that they would come back and I wouldn't be lucky to leave with my life. About 2 weeks ago I walked down that same street I was attacked on at night, an I am proud of myself for doing it I conquered the one thing that has scared me since to do even though when my mother asked me that night was I ok & I said yes but I honestly wasn't, but I will leave with this no matter what happens in life that may scare you you can always over come your fears you don't have to let your fear keep you from anything you want to do with your life because it it's just that your life.  If you have any questions or topics that you would like for me to talk about or you want to read about just shot me a quick email to justuspeeps2@gmail.com or leave it in the comments section below.
                               

Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who Say Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment