Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Determination

Hello Beautiful..... Yes I'm talking to you. Today just seems like a day that a few people need more determination in their life. I know you may be thinking how can I give a person determination, well I am a very determined person. How you ask?? I am 20years old and I am a senior in  High School.  Yes slot of people will probably judge and ridicule me with out even knowing the back story and that's fine with me. But I'm here to say I won't Give up, because I'm determined to be something to be someone who makes a difference in the lives of the people who matter the most to me and even the people that I have never met or will never meet, and the only way I can this is by getting my education in high school and going to college. Do you want to know one of the best things of doing all of this hard work... it's to prove to the people who always said you wouldn't amount to anything because your parents didn't amount to much...I can carless about what people think of my mom... I would prefer to have nothing in this world and be raised and loved by my mother than to be raised by some one who is paid to take care of you, an I'm not saying that that's bad because some people who are paid to take care of you can love you just as much if not more that you parents....

Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who Say Different!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment