Followers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Where does time go???

Honestly ......I haven't been posting because life is becoming to realistic for me. You are probably wondering what I mean. Well I'm not sure if I mentioned this but I am currently a senior in high school.  An literally I graduate in May ...and it's march ....literally 2 months and a few days away and I will be entering the world basically by myself as a adult....as a freshman in collage..that is another topic for another day. But I have come so far to get here and it all seems like a dream. I honestly feel like I am in pre-school back in mrs.Kim's class and here I am in high school. As I am sitting here typing this I am literally having flashbacks of everything that I have ever been threw ,the good and the bad times. But I'm here I made it threw I can taste the sweet nectar of my high school diploma which is my ticket for a new beginning . It's honestly "The Start Of Something New" and I am ready with all the fear in my heart an all the negative energy the world has to offer I am ready to conquer this small mountain in this thing we call life.

C/o 2014

Until Next Time Smile Because You Are Beautiful No Matter Who Says Different!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment