Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Regret

Hello my beautiful and handsome peeps......yes you I want to talk about regrets..... you may say your only 20 how can you have regrets. You may think that I am not old enough to have regrets... but I am there are alot of things I regret and they are things dealing  with school, love,money, Relationship.. and the list goes on and on but I can't sit here and dwell about them.  Because. Me going threw all of these things make me a better person in This world. It makes me better at the choices I make and the things I say and do. I could honestly say I love my regrets because without them I wouldn't know alot of the things I know. 
Now think about all the things you have regretted doing or saying and then think about the things you learned from them..... They make you the person you are don't they.....

UNTIL NEXT TIME SMILE BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHO SAYS DIFFERENT

No comments:

Post a Comment