Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Change Of Plans!!!

Hello my beautiful and handsome peeps.....Now there is really alot going on guys and they are many things changing around here Lol..I am planning a few activities. Well more like contests,and before you ask YES!!! there will be prizes for the winner of the contests. Now on to the more serious things I haven't been my best at posting blogs and I'm sorry about that and thank everyone who has read my posts even though I haven't been consecutive. But I have come up with a schedule for my posting.... OK are you ready drum roll please (Metaphorical Drum Roll)I will be posting every Tuesday and Thursday and the first and Last Sunday & Saturday of each Month, and thank you again for all the love and support if there is a topic or anything you want me to talk about in a blog let me know...

Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who Say Different!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment