Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Are You This Type Of Person

Hello my beautiful and hansome peeps....Today we are going to talk about people. Yes I know we are all people but there is a specific group of people. What group is that you may ask well let me tell you the group or type of people I am referring to are people who think they know everything and know absolutely nothing at all. If you are one of those types of people....Sorry Not Sorry I don't agree with you. If you know about what you are talking about then yes by all means i am behind what ever you are saying but don't say you know about something when you read one thing about it online because  if the information doesn't have valid information or a website to prove what it is saying is true then it's probably a lie, An another type of person who just doesn't settle very well with me is people who make assumptions.... 
I'm not the smartest person in the world but I know not to make assumptions .  To assume is just pure ignorance and it not attractive nor is it cute or funny. I was taught the if you break down the word assume you will see it's true meaning.
(Ass-U-Me) meaning that you are making an "Ass out of  "You"  and. Trying to make one out of  "Me"  do you see the logic to this madness of How insipid people are or rather can be. These are the things that I can't don't and won't deal with in society.  But I want to once again thank you the reader for taking the time out of your busy day to read my thought provoking blog.
Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who Say Until Next Time Smile Because Your Beautiful No Matter Who Say Different!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment