Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

YOU SAID WHAT NOW

Hello my hansome and beautiful peeps . Now I know I have been gone for so long and I'm so sorry slot has been going on, and I'm not going to make excuses about anything. But if you want to know what I have been doing since my last post go and check out my YouTube channel (www.YouTube.com/Marquisw1993 ). Back to the point of this blog Lol we will be talking about a requested topic which is why do people post on FB or tweet on twitter trying to go off but don't tag or at anyone in it. Honestly I can't give a real explanation is that they are seeking attention. In my own experience with people who do that they just want a reaction out of you. I always say if you post a status or tweet tag me in it so people won't have to guess. I feel people do that to make it seem like they are bad or like they will really intimidate you. Don't allow them to you are better than any person who trys to steal your happiness or to take you out of your Character ignore them if that is the type of person who is trying g to do that to you then there is no need to be involved or to get mad or up set.  Answer this for me what does water do on a ducks back.... ????......Have you figured it out.....it rolls off so just  think of them as the water on your back just let them roll off because they don't matter. But I want to thank you yes you for reading my newest updated blog and requested post I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to share this blog if you enjoyed  it, an if you want to see a blog about a topic you like just shoot me an email at
( Justuspeeps2@gmail.com).

Until Next Time Smile Because You Are Beautiful No Matter Who Says Different!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment